- Four medial and lateral metal stays provide additional support and stability for the knee.
- For arthritic knee conditions, minor sprains and strains.
- Provides firm support with gentle compression over the kneecap.
- Retains heat to help relieve pain.
- Improves healing and keeps joints and muscles flexible.
How to Wear:
- Pull support up to the knee.
- Position spiral stays on each side of the knee.
- Position knee cap under lighter color knit of the support.
- Mild strain/ sprain
- Knee instability