- The front opening design and easy open closure straps make the brace suitable of the arthritic or elderly patient who may suffer from limited dexterity.
- Elastic brace with motion hinges provides medial and lateral support for the unstable knee.
- May be used for stabilization and support of the knee following strains, injury or surgery.
How to Wear:
- Wrap brace around the knee and position the hinges on each side of the knee joints.
- Be sure the opening of support should be on kneecap and secure the upper and lower hook and loop closures.
- Wrap and secure the upper and lower hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Weak knee
- Moderate arthritis
- Knee instability
- Knee swelling