- Provides compression around the affected area with targeted compression on the hernia, reducing the inguinal hernia.
- Infinite adjustment for maximum comfort minimizes pressure over back musculature.
- A simple hook and loop closure allows you to control the fit and compression of the truss.
- Elastic band trusses should be put around the waist with the pad places in position and tightened to fit.
How to Wear:
- First, lay flat on the floor.
- Unfasten the VelcroÌ´å¬ between the two pads.
- Wrap truss around pelvis as shown with removable pad in front.
- Fasten the front VelcroÌ´å¬ to fit snugly (Once adjusted to fit the user on first application, the VelcroÌ´å¬ strap between the pad pockets does not need to be re-adjusted for each application.)
- Pull the 2 straps between the legs to the back.
- Thread through the buckles and adjust for a comfortable fit.
- Bilateral inguinal hernia
78% Cotton, 13% Rubber, 9% Polyester
|Measure around the pelvis.|
|S||70.5-80.6cm (27 3/4-31 3/4")|
|M||80.6-92.1cm (31 3/4-36 1/4")|
|L||92.17-103.5cm (36 1/4-40 3/4")|
|XL||103.5-114.9cm (40 3/4-45 1/4")|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HomeCare Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.