- Semi-rigid support for use with soft-tissue damage, osteoarthritis and whiplash injuries
- Completely height-adjsutable to provide flexion or extension positioning
- Vinyl-covered foam padding for patients comfort and easy cleaning
- How to Wear:
- Adjust the height of the cervical collar using the adjustable hook and loop straps to decide proper position of the head, then apply the collar to the neck
- Make sure the head and neck of patient are in neutral position before attaching the hook and loop closure
- Fasten the hook and loop closure securely
- Post-surgical support
- Cervical fracture
- Cervical spondylosis
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HomeCare Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.