- Help stabilize the phalangeal joints in position
- Malleable aluminum splint can be reshaped to hold finer at an exact degree of flexion or extension
- Provides firm support while injury heals
How to Wear:
- Put finger on the finger splint, then bend the aluminum splints inwardly to fit the finger.
- Tape may be required to make sure splint stays in place.
- Finger fracture
- Ligament strain
- Finger deformity
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HomeCare Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.