- Centralized Deep Massage: Specific 4-Arc application technique deeply massages stiff muscles to facilitate lymphatic flow, restoring muscles back to its original flexibility while reducing pain, edema and inflammation
- Dynamic Support: Multidirectional support and recoil force, improving joint stability and muscle function during motion
- Easy Application: 4-Arc design for easy application on tender or rigid area
- 4-way stretch material allows tape to stretch in all directions without restricting muscle and joint movement, even throughout prolonged use
- Super lightweight, quick-drying cloth decreases the potential of skin irritation and provides greater breathability throughout prolonged use
How to Wear:
- Remove the tape from separator. Carefully, hold the tape to prevent it from sticking together.
- Apply tape to the patient in a neutral posture. Do not stretch the tape. Make sure the center of tape is applied over the painful or affected area.
- Begin by taping 2 strips of tape on each side of the wider tape starting from the outside strip away from the outside strip. Pull the outside strip away from the center strip, then repeat this step with the inside strip. Use both hands to pull the tapes to form a trapezoid
- Repeat step 3 on the opposite side to form a hexagon, after applying the tape, hold for 5 seconds to allow glue to bond with the skin
- Muscle imbalance
- Reduce edema and inflammation
- Dysfunction of lympha, soft tissue, joint and muscle
- Muscle strain or ligament sprain
- Impingement syndrome
- Overuse/chronic pain
S Size- 14cm (5.5") for wrist / foot / ankle
M Size- 18cm (7") for elbow / shoulder / knee
L Size - 22cm (8.7") for neck / back / leg
Fiber Contents : 82% Nylon(Toray Nylon), 18% Polyurethane (Roica)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other HomeCare Online users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.